Sunday, August 19, 2018

2 point Greek Yogurt bagels

I am starting to upload my WW recipes here from months ago.  Here is one for delicious 2 point bagels!

Ok I joined the band wagon on 2 ingredient dough...... kinda. I never make a recipe as it is written. Ok rarely. I always make it how I would like it. So these are my 2.25 point raspberry, peach, cinnamon sugar bagels. I made 8. If you like bread you will love 2 ingredient dough. So here we go! 

I like a bit of sugar in mine. These are “Barby’s Chewy Bagels.” One bagel is 2.25 points and I made 8. This recipe is for 8 and 18 points for all eight. 

1 cup non fat Greek yogurt 0 points

1 cup self rising flour 12 points

1/8 cup crushed freeze dried no sugar added fruit. I used peaches and raspberries from North Bay fruits. Online is where I purchased the fruits. I added 1 point for them. You can use fresh diced fruits too.

A dash or two of cinnamon 0 points  

Sugar 1 Tablespoon in the dough, plus an additional teaspoon for on top with some cinnamon mixed in. 4 points 

Turbanado sugar for on top 1 tsp is 1 point 

Mix flour and yogurt in a bowl with 1 Tablespoon regular white sugar. Mix it up and form into a nice non sticky kneaded ball. If you need more flour to make it non sticky use some. You don’t need to knead it much at all. 

Divide into 8 portions and roll into log shapes. Then make into the round bagel shape. 

Place on sil pat mat and paint on egg wash on top of each one. Sprinkle with the coarse turbando sugar. 

Mix the regular sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle it on too. I did not use all of the sugar. 

Bake at 350 degrees until browned. Mine took about 27 minutes. Watch yours. You don’t want them doughy inside so cook long enough. Maybe test one and see. 

I love them when cooled down best.  Now I’m wondering how they’ll freeze because hubby and I cannot eat all of them!  They are yummy! I would always want some sugar in them, and on top of them. It worked and they will be made again!! Hubby will love them and I sure do! 

Happy day all! 
👩🏻‍🍳🌷💕😊Barby 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Barby, these look so delicious!! Can't wait to try some ♥️ thank you for taking the time to make this blog 🌼💐🌸

    ReplyDelete