Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Barby's Taco Hash


Barby's Taco Hash 8 points (7 without the guacamole)

I posted this on the WW site and here is the recipe!  

3 Late July tortilla chips  1 point

2 large olives sliced 0 points

1/8th sweet red pepper diced 0 points

2 T diced red onions 0 points

1/2 corn on cob sliced off the cob 0 points

1 T homemade guacamole 1 point

90/10 hamburger fried 3 ounces is 4 points

cherry tomatoes (I used my home grown) 0 points

Grated Cheddar cheese 1/2 ounce 2 points

Just a few pieces of diced lettuce 0 points

Seasonings of your choice

Directions:

Fry 3 ounces of hamburger with onions and peppers in your fav taco seasoning or just Lawry's seasoning with cracked pepper, add in boiled hot corn last.  Place on plate.  Layer some diced cherry tomatoes, lettuce and cheese on top.  Place 2 sliced olives on top.  Add 1 T of homemade guacamole on top.  Perch 3 tortilla chips on the side of it.  I crunch them on the whole Taco Hash and that way I have crunch in every bite!  It's filling.  It's sublime.  Mmmmmm enjoy with sliced fresh peaches and watermelon! Thank you for helping me lose this weight my WW friends!  Have a spiffy day!  Barby  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment