Sunday, August 19, 2018

Barby's Pot Roast Runzas


I am uploading my older recipes I created for WW meals now.
Pot Roast Runzas!

Pot roast Runza! One of the best kinds I’ve made! Super good! I made it with leftover pot roast. Or use a Mortons pot roast in a package from costco.  8 points of yumminess! Here’s how easy it was. 

Spritz a fry pan with Pam olive oil spray. Sauté some diced sweet onions and add apinch of brown sugar as they fry to caramelize them. Also sauté a little grated carrots with the onions. Set aside when done. 

You should have a frozen dinner roll that is rolled out and ready. Follow directionson the Rhodes frozen dinner rolls for raising one dinner roll. Roll it out on a sil pat mat the size of a small pancake. 

Next place 1.5 ounces of diced pot roast on the dough pancake. 

Next add the onion and grated carrots on top. 

Lastly tear up a 1/4 ounce piece of Colby jack cheese and place on top. I use BoarsHead cheese in one half ounce slices pre-packaged. I then tear that in half for 1/4 ounce cheese. 

Gently pull the dough over the inside mixture and seal with a fork. 

Paint a light egg wash on it. 

Bake at 350 degrees for 19 minutes. 

Take out of oven and sprinkle with a pinch of Parmesan cheese. 

Oh my..... do enjoy it!! I make the recipes for you too. 
Cheerio! 
👩🏻‍🍳🌷💕😊Barby 

1 comment:

  1. your recipes look fantastic! I am starting my WW journey

    ReplyDelete