Sunday, August 19, 2018

Peach Crisp or Crustless berry pie By Barby

I am uploading some of my past WW recipes I made up while on WW, and losing 91 pounds.  Hope this helps you too!  I now make this easier.  I call it Crustless berry pie but you can use peaches too as above.  I just put fruit in the ramekin, sprinkle with cinnamon and a tsp of brown sugar, then drizzle 1 Tablespoon of Quaker Honey and Almond granola cereal on top.  Tastes the same and real easy!  

Just wanted to develop a recipe for a 2 point ramekin of peach crisp. OH MY, come to me mama!! It was like eating peach pie!! My new go to dessert! I know there are many recipes for this but I wanted it simple and with REAL butter and sugar. I do NOT eat diet foods. And it must work as I am down pounds since 1-21-17. Recipe below. It's my way of giving back for all you have done to support me on my journey. 😊 

This recipe is for 3 ramekins of peach crisp. 2 points each, wowsa! 

2 peaches sliced = 0 points 

Sprinkle of cinnamon = 0 points 

1T brown sugar = 2 points 

2T Quaker quick minute dry oatmeal = 1 point 

1T whipped butter = 3 points 

Melt butter and sugar, add dry oatmeal and a sprinkle of cinnamon, and stir 'til mixed. Set aside. 
Place sliced peaches in the ramekins and top each of the 3 ramekins with the oatmeal mixture. 

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve warm. Get ready to feel like you've gone to heaven!!


No comments:

Post a Comment