Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Brownie snacklets by Barby


Brownie Snacklet's for work or school!
Click to enlarge and sorry about the wrap around words below. It does this when I paste it here.

Hello friends! Wow a tower of “brownie snack-lets!” 1 point each and 6 are on the dessert plate. 6 points for the entire plate! I love this size, 2 and one half inch square.They’re bigger than you think!  The recipe is my chocolate pistachio maraschino cherry cake-lets that is also on this blog a few page back.  But used a 12 cavity pan brownie pan and I doubled the recipe of that recipe that is on my blog making 12 of these little darling brownies. I added a wisp of coconut on the top of some and if you add one and one fourth Tablespoon (total) coconut topping to all 12, the points for one would be 1.16 points. A smidge more. I won’t write the recipe out because it’s already on this blog. But remember if you use the 12 cavity brownie pan you will need to double the recipe. I divided the batter evenly into all 12 cavities for that double recipe, baked them for 24-25 minutes at 350 degrees. I made these to freeze for when the grand kiddies come over. 

Because I opened Barby’s test kitchen to make up many different flavors of cake-let’s this week, for you to try, well I have many frozen! And they freeze well. dusted them with sifted powdered sugar for a dainty look. 

Also on my blog if you scroll down, you will see a list of August recipes with the title of the recipe. Just click on what you’re looking for and then you don’t need to scroll from page to page. 

The brownie size snacklet would be great to pack in your lunch for work, or for the kiddos. Only real food is used in my recipes and no diet stuff. I like real food and boy the snacklets are to die for! Super yummy like all the cake-let’s I posted previously. I’ve lost 91 pounds eating good foods. Hope it helps you too, my friends! Thank you for all your help, kind words, humor and encouragement! You are my family, all of you. No tribe. I love ALL of you. Happy eating! ❤️๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’•Barby 


No comments:

Post a Comment