Monday, August 6, 2018

Barby's filet mignon fettuccine alfredo

9 points of heaven my dears!  Barby's Filet Mignon Fettuccine Alfredo

Breakdown:

Peas 0 points

fruit compote 0 points

broccoli 0 points

2 ounces of trimmed lean sliced thin smoked grilled filet mignon 2 points

1 ounce Amish noodles 3 points

My homemade Alfredo sauce 3.5 points but I had to round it up to 4 points


 Directions:

Scroll down and make my homemade alfredo sauce recipe.  The recipe may roll onto page two of this blog.  Use 1/2 of the recipe or 1/4 cup sauce on your pasta.

Keep the 1 ounce cooked and drained noodles in a pan and mix in the warmed sauce and some diced broccoli.  Plate the pasta with sauce and gently lay thinly sliced filet mignon on top and in it.  That's it!  Dig in!

I make a double recipe of my sauce and freeze it in 1/4 cup amounts in Glad tiny cuplets.  Then all I have to do is take one out and warm it in my tiny sauce pan.  It's quick and easy.  I even freeze smoked and grilled sliced filet mignon in packets in my freezer and warm them slightly in the microwave.  Never cooking it as I like medium rare steak.  You can see how easy this is when you have those 2 items frozen ahead.  The sauce takes me 5-10 minutes to make.  I often put smoked grilled chicken slices on top also, instead of steak.  Hey just mix up things to keep you happy!  :)  Enjoy!  Barby

1 comment:

  1. I don't see the recipe for the Alfredo sauce. Would you please post it again

    ReplyDelete