Sunday, August 19, 2018

Crunchy sweet and tangy slaw


I am uploading recipes I made months ago on this blog for my WW friends. Sorry about wrap around words on the directions below, pasting it does this.

Crunchy sweet and tangy slaw

Here is the recipe for this fun confetti slaw. You can add the veggies you love in it too! This recipe is for 4 small servings so I divided the only pointed thing in 4. The brown sugar is 4 points, or 1 point per serving. The rest is a 0 points. 

Ingredients: 

1/2 cup yellow corn 

1/4 cup drained black beans 

A pinch of diced red onion if you like raw onion. 

Orange and red sweet peppers diced. I used 1/4 of each color pepper. 

A scant handful of green and red cabbage diced. 

Dressing: 

1/8 cup brown sugar 4 points 

1 Tablespoon rice vinegar 

Mix the 2 dressing ingredients together and pour over all the veggies! Eat soon or the dressing taste is not as strong. It is one of the best slaw dressings I have ever eaten and low points! Enjoy! Stay tuned for more recipes for my dear WW friends! πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸŒ·πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍳Barby 

No comments:

Post a Comment