Sunday, August 19, 2018

Barby's Cheesy Chicken on artisan bread

Barby's Cheesy Chicken on artisan bread

Here we go, dinner! 

Here is the recipe: 

3 ounces cooked chicken 0 points 

Broccoli 0 points 

1/2 recipe of my Alfredo sauce. Its on this blog.   
I used half that amount of sauce. The full recipe is 7 points and half is 3.5 points

Artisan bread toasted 2 points. It’s only 70 calories and in Safeway’s bakery. 

1 artichoke 0 points 

Blackberry and raspberries that I froze from summers produce. 

Fairy dust, what I call powdered sugar 1/2 teaspoon 0 points. 

Mayo 1 Tablespoon 3 points 

Marsala wine 1 tsp 0 points 

Cook artichoke in pressure cooker, I use my instant pot. 

Cook chicken and dice it up.  Or use rotisserie chicken diced up.

Heat the Alfredo sauce up slowly. I used some I froze when I made a big batch. On this recipe I added a little diced broccoli. Steam broccoli for a couple minutes to cook until broccoli is done but still crisp. 

Place warm chicken and broccoli on the toast 

Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken 

Artichoke dip: 
I eat my artichoke with 1 Tablespoon mayo mixed with a tiny squirt of lemon juiceand a dash of paprika. I just dip the tips in and it is so good! I could afford the points on this meal. 

Happy evening everyone! 
😊💕🌷👩🏻‍🍳Barby 

No comments:

Post a Comment