Sunday, August 19, 2018

Barby’s spaghetti made with Amish egg noodles

I'm uploading recipes I made up months ago that helped me lose a 91 pounds.  Hope they help you!

Barby’s spaghetti made with Amish egg noodles 

I made the sauce homemade. You can use your own recipe or jar marinara but this is killer good.
 
This recipe is for my crockpot of sauce below. My individual points on my plate are 8 points for everything seen. 

Ingredients: 

One 29 ounce can hunts tomato sauce 0 points 

1/2 of the hunts 6 ounce can tomato paste 0 points. Add more in if you feel your sauce is too thin. It thickens it and makes it rich. 

3/4 pound 90/10 ground beef fried with 1/2 diced onion. 18 points 

2 T Italian seasoning 0 points 

3 dashes of onion powder and 3 dashes of garlic powder. 0 points 

2 T brown sugar 2 Points 

3 roasted garlic cloves diced 0 points 

1 medium can diced petite tomatoes. I used my own tomatoes from my garden. Sungold cherry tomatoes. Grow them and just pop them in freezer bag for later! 0 points 

Put all of the above in your crockpot and cook on low for 3-4 hours. 

Serve on top of Amish wide egg noodles, the best pasta ever! I used one ounce uncooked pasta on the plate above for 3 points. Cook the noodles according to directions. Add two tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese on top. 

I paired this with my 2 point crustless tri berry pie. Plus some juicy oranges! Mmmmm this was a fabulous meal, and filling. Enjoy your food, no need to eat fake diet food, you can eat real food here! Have a spiffy day everyone! 

🤗💕🌷👩🏻‍🍳Barby 

No comments:

Post a Comment